The real estate and construction sectors are entering an important stage in the journey towards digital transformation. Adoption of new technologies has been considerably slower than other industries. But the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, sustainability requirements, the lack of affordable housing and issues with skills and labour distribution have accelerated the need to adopt new tools and agile processes. The opportunities for digital solutions in these sectors, as well as for online property viewing, are significant and very exciting.
"When designed with the genuine needs of the user and business in mind, digital tools can significantly enhance the future of the real estate and construction sector."
Digital tools can provide the following benefits to real estate and construction companies as well as energy suppliers, and online property platforms.
- Streamline communication between different departments and sites
- Improve project management and execution
- Optimise workflows and schedules
- Facilitate remote working
- Deliver important insights on decarbonisation and sustainability initiatives.
Clients we've worked with
1. Project Management tool for Dura Vermeer to guard the financials of large scale building projects.
Creating a custom centralised tool to manage project operations, logistics and financials of their construction plans. This allows all employees, whether on- or off-site, to easily coordinate and access all information. Before building the final tool, we researched the pain points of all different users, ran design sprints to validate assumptions, and created a solid technical proof of concept.
Our team takes the lead or works alongside your design team to develop and launch a wide variety of innovative digital tools and solutions. We understand the challenges the retail and construction sector has to tackle and will ensure our approach is focused on addressing the necessary operational changes as well as developing new technologies.
- App design that delivers a great user experience and boosts brand awareness.
- UX research that ensures your digital tools get right to the heart of the problem.
- User experience testing that delivers the right solutions, for the right people, at the right time.
- Project management tools that streamline workflows and improve workforce and task coordination.
- Software that provides the scalable, high-performing solutions you need to succeed.
- Websites that are a joy to use and navigate and present your brand as you want it to be seen.
Sounds good? Contact our team today and find out how you, your team and your customers can benefit from digital innovation.