We all know testing your product frequently with real users simply makes it better. It helps to verify your ideas, it gives you user insights, and it helps you gather facts instead of opinions - which is great to avoid stakeholder discussions.
But often, usability testing is perceived as timely and costly. That’s a pity!
At Hike One, we developed our own method on how to set up a usability test with maximum impact, but minimal investment. During our masterclass “Usability testing? Just do it!” we teach you how to set up your own usability test cycle.
Our upcoming masterclasses:
After this masterclass you will
- Know exactly when to do a usability test and how to integrate this within a bigger project;
- Be able to convince your stakeholders to regularly perform usability tests;
- Have practical knowledge on how to quickly prepare your ideal usability test;
- Know exactly how you can set up your own test and observation room;
- Be able to wrap up your takeaways, communicate them with the rest of your team and simply know how to use them to make your product better.
- Hands-on experience with digital design.
About our instructors
Between them, Fenna van Kesteren and Koen Schellekens have performed over 50 usability tests for clients such as ANWB, CZ, DAS, Liberty Global, Nu.nl, Philips, RTL and Talpa. Not only did they teach all our internal designers how to “just do usability testing”, they also taught usability testing to designers at ZiggoVodafone. Now they are thrilled to teach even more designers how to just do it!
- A light breakfast (a crispy croissant and coffee), lunch (Buurtboer) and sodas are included.
- Bring your laptop (or tablet) and a notebook.
Do you have any additional questions? Just send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at +31 20 204 45 77 and ask for Laura Fontein.
About our masterclasses
Since 2017 we’ve opened up our internal training facility to outsiders under the name Hike One Academy. We’ve developed one- and two-day courses, especially for in-house designers based on our own educational materials. Since we want to offer a healthy mix of theory and practice, all courses are taught by a professional instructor and an experienced designer. By default, courses are taught in English and hosted in our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Eindhoven. We’ll provide drinks, snacks, and lunch.
Custom in-house masterclasses
Don’t worry if you cannot join one of our open courses; we’re happy to come to you. We can set up a training program tailored to the needs of your designers. Give us a call to discuss the possibilities: +31 20 204 45 77