Being a design leader can be lonely and challenging. Or like talking to a brick wall. We want to change that by facilitating Beyond Design roundtables for you.
Our morning events are meant for design leaders from a variety of companies, so they can discuss experiences and challenges, and exchange ideas with design professionals from different markets and industries. Informal, roundtable discussions with a maximum of ten participants from companies that do not compete with each other. Interesting, right?
We organise these roundtables for either:
- Design Managers, Leads or Directors
- Product Owners or Managers
Topics Beyond Design
The topics we discuss revolve around the bigger theme of DesignOps and levelling up the UX Maturity of your design practice. Here are some example questions we have dived into at the previous roundtables:
- How do you build a strong team of designers?
- How do you get started with UX Research?
- How do you measure the added value of a design?
- How do you create operational efficiency across the team and organisation?
- How do you build bridges between clients and developers?
- How do you share knowledge with the rest of your organisation?
You in? Submit your application below to request a seat at the roundtable. You'll hear from us once we form a full group.
How and when?
We organise Beyond Design roundtable discussions over morning coffee online. We start at 8:00 and finish up at 10:00 sharp. This way, you still have the second half of the day to look forward to.
Each roundtable is organised by our hosts and experienced facilitators Rogier Schutte and Martijn Pillich. They steer the conversation depending on everyone's input.