Being a design leader can be lonely and challenging. Or like talking to a brick wall. We want to change that by facilitating Beyond Design roundtables for you.
Our morning events are meant for design leaders from a variety of companies, so they can discuss experiences and challenges, and exchange ideas with design professionals from different markets and industries. Informal, roundtable discussions with a maximum of ten participants from companies that do not compete with each other. Interesting, right?
Here are some topics and questions we typically discuss at the roundtable.
- How do you build a strong team of designers?
- How do you build bridges between clients and developers?
- How do you measure the added value of a design?
- How do you design a product portfolio?
- How do you share knowledge with the rest of your organisation?
You in? Submit your application below to request a seat at the roundtable. You'll hear from us once we form a full group. We'll make sure there are enough croissants and coffee too.